The foundation, NorthShore University HealthSystem, is focused on providing quality medical care to the citizens of the country. It is a non-profit care facility and thus urges the public to donate whatever they can to keep up the good work that northshoreconnect is doing. They offer a variety of medical services, including, neurological care, cardiovascular care, care regarding alcohol and substance abuse, orthopedic care, integrated pain management care, and so on.
In order to make their services available to their patients constantly, the NorthShore University HeathSystem has introduced the application, NorthShoreConnect. It is an app that can be accessed from one’s mobile device and would provide all the necessary information related to one’s health. If you have done a test from here, you will be able to view your results on this app with the click of a button.
However, to ensure that you have a seamless experience with northshoreconnect, you will need to get a few basic things done first.
- 1 Gaining access to the northshoreconnect:
- 2 Setting up the northshoreconnect account with an access code:
- 3 What to do if you forget your username?
- 4 What to do if you forget your password?
- 5 Booking an appointment with Northshoreconnect:
- 6 Cancellation of an appointment with northshoreconnect:
Gaining access to the northshoreconnect:
If you are new to the website of NorthShore University HealthSystem and would like to gain access to the northshoreconnect then you can follow a number of ways.
- The easiest way would be to connect to the app through the online signup process that the website offers.
- However, if you find trouble to complete the online registration, you can ask your physician about getting you an access code or ask the care team assigned to you to set up your account on your visit to the facility.
Setting up the northshoreconnect account with an access code:
If you have been given an access code by your physician but are facing problems to set up your account of northshoreconnect with the code, then you can follow the following steps:
- Make sure you have included the dashes while filling in the social security number and access code.
- Ensure that your date of birth is in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- You should also check if your username is at least six characters long as otherwise you will not be able to sign up.
- Your password should be a mixture of both letters and numbers and should be at least 6 characters long; otherwise, the password will not be treated as valid.
- You also need to ensure that you are not entering any spaces when you are writing your information on the form.
What to do if you forget your username?
In case you have forgotten your northshoreconnect username, you will have to fill the online username recovery form that is available on the website. For filling up the form, you will need to provide:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Social security number
- Date of birth.
Once you have filled in these details and have clicked on the ‘submit’ button, you will be sent your username on the email id you had provided while signing up for northshoreconnect. In case you have trouble with your email, you can give a call on 847.425.3900 for further assistance.
What to do if you forget your password?
If you have forgotten your password for your northshoreconnect app then you will have to take help of the online password recovery form. The form is available online on the website and while filling the form, you will have to provide the following details:
- Your northshoreconnect username
- Your date of birth as mentioned in time of the application
- Your zip code
Once you have completed the form, you will have to click on the ‘next’ button and follow the steps mentioned to reset your password.
Booking an appointment with Northshoreconnect:
When you have signed up with northshoreconnect and are using the app, you will be able to book and schedule most of your specialty care, primary care, and hospital services through it. In order to book an appointment successfully, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you will need to log in to your northshoreconnect account.
- You will then have to hover over the ‘visit’ item that is available on the main menu.
- Then, you will have to click on ‘Schedule an Appointment’.
- Lastly, you will have to select the category you need to get an appointment for.
Following these steps will ensure that you have scheduled your booking with the concerned doctor successfully.
Cancellation of an appointment with northshoreconnect:
Like booking appointments online, you can also cancel your appointment with northshoreconnect through the app, online. For that you will have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- As the first step, you will have to log into your account on northshoreconnect.
- Then, you will have to hover over the item named ‘visit’ that is on the main menu.
- From there, you need to click or tap on ‘Cancel Appointments’ and then select the particular appointment you want to cancel.
- You will then need to click on the ‘continue’ button that is at the bottom of the screen and on the next window you will have to confirm your cancellation.
In this way, you will easily be able to cancel your appointment as per your convenience.
Rescheduling an appointment:
If you want to reschedule your appointment with the help of northshoreconnect, then you will first need to cancel your existing appointment and then go for rescheduling that appointment. After the cancellation, you can book your appointment again on the time you want.
These primary details about handling the northshoreconnect app will help you with your appointments and visits with the doctors at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
During the current pandemic situation, the app will help you to get your test results online if you got yourself tested at a NorthShore facility. All you have to do is to give your username and password and login to your account.
Besides the Covid19 test results, the application will also help you with other test results if you have got them done in the hospital.