The foundation, NorthShore University HealthSystem, is focused on providing quality medical care to the country’s citizens. It is a non-profit care facility and thus urges the public to donate whatever they can to keep up the good work that northshoreconnect is doing. They offer various medical services, including neurological care, cardiovascular care, care regarding alcohol and substance abuse, orthopedic care, integrated pain management care, and so on!
To make their services available to their patients constantly, the NorthShore University HealthSystem has introduced the application NorthShore Connect. It is an app that can be accessed from one’s mobile device and provide all the necessary information about one’s health. For example, if you have done a test from here, you will be able to view your results on this app with the click of a button.
However, to ensure that you have a seamless experience with northshore connect, you will need to get a few basic things done first.
On this page, you’ll learn about the following:
- 1 Gaining access to the northshoreconnect:
- 2 Setting up the northshoreconnect account with an access code:
- 3 What to do if you forget your username?
- 4 What to do if you forget your password?
- 5 Booking an appointment with Northshoreconnect:
- 6 Cancellation of an appointment with northshoreconnect:
- 7 Rescheduling an appointment
Gaining access to the northshoreconnect:
If you are new to the website of NorthShore University HealthSystem and would like to gain access to the north shore connect, you can follow several ways.
- The easiest way would be to connect to the app through the website’s online signup process.
- However, if you find trouble completing the online registration, you can ask your physician about getting you an access code or ask the care team assigned to you to set up your account on your visit to the facility.
Setting up the northshoreconnect account with an access code:
If you have been given an access code by your physician but are facing problems to set up your account of northshore connect with the code, then you can follow the following steps:
- Make sure you have included the dashes while filling in the social security number and access code.
- Ensure that your date of birth is in mm/dd/yyyy format.
- You should also check if your username is at least six characters long; otherwise, you will not sign up.
- Your password should be a mixture of both letters and numbers and should be at least 6 characters long; otherwise, the password will not be treated as valid.
- You also need to ensure that you are not entering any spaces when writing your information on the form.
What to do if you forget your username?
If you have forgotten your northshore connect username, you will have to fill the online username recovery form available on the website. For filling up the form, you will need to provide:
- Your first name
- Your last name
- Social security number
- Date of birth.
Once you have filled in these details and have clicked on the ‘submit button, you will be sent your username on the email id you had provided while signing up for northshore connect. If you have trouble with your email, you can call on 847.425.3900 for further assistance.
What to do if you forget your password?
If you have forgotten your password or passwords for your northshoreconnect app, you will have to take the help of the online password recovery form. The form is available online on the website, and while filling the form, you will have to provide the following details:
- Your northshoreconnect username
- Your date of birth, as mentioned at the time of the application
- Your zip code
Once you have completed the form, you will have to click on the ‘next button and follow the steps mentioned to reset your password. And then log in again from your personal usernames.
Booking an appointment with Northshoreconnect:
When you have signed up with northshore connect and are using the app, you will be able to book and schedule most of your specialty care, primary care, and hospital services through it. However, in order to book an appointment successfully, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you will need to log in to your northshoreconnect account.
- You will then have to hover over the ‘visit’ item available on the main menu.
- Then, you will have to click on ‘Schedule an Appointment.
- Lastly, you will have to select the category you need to get an appointment for.
Following these steps will ensure that you have scheduled your booking with the concerned doctor successfully.
Cancellation of an appointment with northshoreconnect:
Like booking appointments online, you can also cancel your appointment with northshoreconnect through the app online. For that, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- As the first step, you will have to log into your account on northshoreconnect.
- Then, you will have to hover over the item named ‘visit’ on the main menu.
- From there, you need to click or tap on ‘Cancel Appointments’ and then select the particular appointment you want to cancel.
- You will then need to click on the ‘continue button at the bottom of the screen, and on the next window, you will have to confirm your cancellation.
In this way, you will easily be able to cancel your appointment as per your convenience.
Rescheduling an appointment
If you want to reschedule your appointment with the help of northshoreconnect, then you will first need to cancel your existing appointment and then go for rescheduling that appointment. After the cancellation, you can book your appointment again at the time you want. You can also use Family Access to manage your family’s health renewal prescriptions.
These primary details about handling the northshoreconnect app will help you with your appointments and visits with the doctors at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
The app would help you get your test results online during the current pandemic if you got tested at a NorthShore facility. All you have to do is to give your username and password and log in to your account. Then, you can pin down a question about medical facilities, medical appointments, health information resources, medical care team, clinic visit, online health connection, booking appointments, Schedule doctor appointments, upcoming appointments, appointment schedule personal health record choice, sign up process, Appointment history, correct health record, clinic visits, office visits, remote access, activation code, customer service, personal health record, secure activation codes, or queries from the article.
Besides the Covid19 test results, the application will also help you with other test results if you have got them done in the hospital.